and Band Straps are used in a wide variety of applications
to restrain accessories, help attach ducts, bundles, tubes,
hoses, etc., to structure and in many other unique applications
on aircraft. Band Straps and Clamps provide support, cradling
and restraint to minimize or eliminate the negative effects
of vibration and shock loads. Straps and Clamps are available
in a variety of material types, latching mechanisms, and
shapes depending on specific design and installation requirements.
Different diameters and widths are also available.
• Wide design variety to suit standard and specialized installations
• Eliminates negative effects of shock and vibration
• Available in CRES for long life
• Different latching mechanisms ease installation and maintenance
V-band Clamp series LJ11 and J11, are used to join standard
tubing for fuel, hot air, and gas systems. Although these
joints are very similar in design, the LJ11 flange skirts
are lighter and the gaskets thinner, except at the sealing
point. Therefore, the LJ11 joint is recommended when minimum
weight is needed. The J11 joints heavier construction allows
for a higher degree of safety factor if when necessary. Joints
consist of one coupling, one gasket and two flanges.
and WJ13 gasketless tube joint series, provide efficient
sealing where low leakage rate is permissible. Normal uses
are on ducting where weight is a critical factor. J13 & WJ13
joints consist of one coupling and two flanges. J13 style
joints use a standard flange profile and WJ13 uses a wide
flange profile. Depending on the joint style various material
types are available, including 321 Stainless Steel, Commercially
pure Titanium, and Inconel 625 or 718.
Joints, fittings and Conomate couplings provides metal-to-metal
seal with essentially zero leakage. The Conoseal Joint consists
of a male and female flange and frusto-conical shaped gasket
which are contained either by bolts, V-Band coupling or threaded
union. These joints employ a sealing principle developed
to provide the aerospace industry with an all-metal joint
capable of withstanding high pressure and extreme temperatures
• Temperature ranges -65° F to 800° F for J11 & LJ11 styles.
• J11 & LJ11 gaskets available in Aluminum for temperatures up to 500° F,
Copper (Nickel Plated) for temperatures up to 750° F and Nickel for temperatures
up to 1000° F.
• Available in T-Bolt or Quick coupler latch styles.
• J11 & LJ11 available in standard tube sizes one inch through nine
• Temperature ranges -65° F to + 1000° F for J13 & WJ13 styles.
• J13 & WJ13 joints are available in Titanium for temperatures up to
500° F, 321 stainless for temperatures through 800° F, and Inconel 625
or Inconel 718 for temperatures exceeding 1000° F.
• J13 &WJ13 available in standard tube sizes one inch through six inch
• Temperature capability -450° F to + 2000° F.
• Accommodates extremely high pressure.
• Withstands severe Vibration
• Virtually leakproof (leakage rate is less than 1 x 107 standard cc/second
• Multiple sizes and configurations available.
• Wide range of materials available.
the following to download a PDF file of Eatons's Engineering
and Flanges (TF100-32)
couplings, flanges, clamps and strap assemblies (TF100-14)
Band Clamps (TF100-26)
steel straps (TF100-27)